[Herbstcamp] Herbstcamp - first meeting and end

Michael Zinganel zinganel at mur.at
Tue Sep 26 11:21:09 CEST 2006

Dear workshoppers of the herbstCamp!

As Saturday comes closer and many people announced to join, we propose to
meet a bit earlier at the Kuenstlerhaus in Graz to install ourself,
meet&greet, have coffee and/or lunch plus clearing your urgent questions,
etc.
Therefore we suggest to meet from 12.00 on, and then right at 14.00 we will
start officially with our "professional"introduction of each other.

Kuenstlerhaus in located IN the large park close to burgtor. It is a bit
difficult to reach by public transport. The easiest way to get there is to
leave bus or tram at the station "opera" and walk through the park.

Officially our herbstCamp ends on Friday evening, because the next workshop
starts on Saturday morning. Therefore there we be no official programme. But
we recommend to visit other projekts within the festival, e.g. the bus tour
to the shopping mall and the slovanian border - an art projekt by appolonia
sustercic for kunsthaus graz....

We are looking forward mmeting you
All the Best
Jochen, Michael & Peter