[Herbstcamp] activities on the last day

mZ metroZones at web.de
Mon Sep 25 23:09:36 CEST 2006

Dear Kirsten and all,
it will end officially on Friday, the 6th. But Michael, Peter and me
are there until at least Saturday, and on Saturday there will be a bus
tour within the steirische herbst to wonderful South-Styria and
Ljubljana, too - that might be a good way to chill out....?
Maybe Michael as a "local" can give his comment on that.
See you all on Saturday!
Jochen

Am 25.09.2006 um 22:57 schrieb Kirsten Forkert:

> I still need to know approximately when the activities will end on the
> last day--I need to plan my travel and so I have to decide on the time
> of day to book my return ticket. There is a cheap flight leaving at
> 2pm that afternoon, but I don't know whether if I book it I will miss
> something.

J o c h e n   B e c k e r  |  Boeckhstr.45  |  D-10967 Berlin
t: +49.(0)30. 691 79 70  |  fax/t: +49.(0)1212. 542 067 138
plaann at gmx.net