[ connected-05 ] forum stadtpark

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Thu Jan 26 12:27:42 CET 2006

Quoting nicole pruckermayr <nap at umlaeute.mur.at>:

> hi all!
>
> sorry for beeing that late. it´s always the same - if you don´t write
> it on the
> same day - the days are running away.

yes, i know this problem! so i will answer rightaway...

about postcard:
i will try to print the bka-logo on some of the postcards.
anton only mentioned to me 3 weeks ago that he needs something with the
logo on
it, so it is not our mistake that it is not on... but i will try to add it

> +
>> i would like to include parts of our discussions via the mailing-list. is it
>> okay for you if i just pick some interesting lines from the different mails
>> and
>> put them on the website? the archive is visible only to us, who are on the
>> list.
>
> that's fine for us.

thanks. i hope i will find time to start working on this part of the website
soon... if any of you likes to edit the mails and prepare them for the
website,
just do!

>> also, it would be nice to have some sketches of the different ideas... at
>> least
>> a drawing of the rope between forum and art center could be a nice image for
>> the website :)
>
> yes - i will make the sketch -last summer i started some kind of a
> fotomontage, but i soon stopped. next steps...

sketch or fotomontage would be great! can be very simple

> the cd is already fixed and is waiting for a walk. today i was trying
> to bring
> it to forum, but the dog i have to sit now for a few days decided to go on
> strike about 100m from forum.....

it would be nice if we can make one cd with all the material together.
vita, julijan, do you have a cd with your video connecting art center
and forum
stadtpark?

> concert would be good - also a presentation of the videos.
> but maybe we find also something new - some kind of a conclusio of the
> project....

it would be nice if the presentation is on one side a presentation of the
project in summer, but also if it presents possibilities how it can
continue in
the future. i like to continue working on this project and i have some
ideas for
a next part, but i would also like to know what you think about the project.

and i would like to know who is interested to come to forum stadtpark in march
to make a presentation there. i will have to fix the date for the presentation
very soon, the latest in the beginning of february! so let me know.

so much for now, very busy as always...

greetings,

cym

This message was sent  using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.