[ connected-05 ] forum stadtpark

nicole pruckermayr nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Wed Jan 25 19:53:41 CET 2006

hi all!

sorry for beeing that late. it´s always the same - if you don´t write it on the
same day - the days are running away.

about photos:
we only have some pictures from our project - not from the presentation. another
sorry.
but if you want to have some pictures for the gibanica documentation: they
should be here: http://umlaeute.mur.at/~nap/postkarte-connected/

about forum stadtpark:
+ postcards:
yes, i also saw that every logo BUT the bka-one is on our postcards.
we didn´t know that it should be there. such things should be made clear before
printing.
cym, if you want to add the logo on the postcards - please do that. we are not
really interested in doing that - as you probably can imagine.

+
> i would like to include parts of our discussions via the mailing-list. is it
> okay for you if i just pick some interesting lines from the different mails
> and
> put them on the website? the archive is visible only to us, who are on the
> list.

that's fine for us.

> also, it would be nice to have some sketches of the different ideas... at
> least
> a drawing of the rope between forum and art center could be a nice image for
> the website :)

yes - i will make the sketch -last summer i started some kind of a
fotomontage, but i soon stopped. next steps...

> and i would really like to include the two videos as part of the connected
> documentation. the video that was projected on the table, with the 6
> different
> screens and the melted video. it would be good to have both videos on a cd
> for
> forum stadtpark.

the cd is already fixed and is waiting for a walk. today i was trying to bring
it to forum, but the dog i have to sit now for a few days decided to go on
strike about 100m from forum.....

> also, besides abrechnung for last year, anton suggested that we do a
> presentation of the project also in forum stadtpark. he would like it if we
> do
> one evening in march in forum. i think this could be very nice.
> i already spoke very shortly about it with nicole, and she suggested to play
> concert/jamsession again (but practice a little bit before :) and i really
> liked that idea :)  (we never really discussed our presentation afterwards,
> but
> i really enjoyed playing our concert that evening in sredisce!)

concert would be good - also a presentation of the videos.
but maybe we find also something new - some kind of a conclusio of the
project....

greetings
nicole