[ connected-05 ] forum stadtpark

nicole pruckermayr nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Sun Jan 29 12:19:02 CET 2006

hi!
second try - without attachment - but a link.

i made a little comic about the rope between graz and sredisce.
http://umlaeute.mur.at/~nap/postkarte-connected/conni-gummi.jpg

maybe for the website - or for whatever.

> and i would like to know who is interested to come to forum stadtpark in
> march
> to make a presentation there. i will have to fix the date for the
> presentation
> very soon, the latest in the beginning of february! so let me know.

the first or second week of march would be great - thursdays and fridays
preferred.

hope to hear from you!
greetings nicole