[ connected-05 ] date forum stadtpark

nicole pruckermayr nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Tue Feb 14 13:55:26 CET 2006

Zitat von cym at mur.at:

> hello everyone
>
> i finally spoke to anton. for march it's already too late...
> they are printing the programm this week and we cannot add anything anymore.
> also this week where we wanted to do the presentation is already very full.
> anton proposed that we do the presentation in the beginning of april.
> we can pick any day we want during the first two weeks of april (1 -
>  16 april)
> only april 4 is already occupied.

hi!

for me the wishing dates are: 13.04., 14.04, 15.04.

cym wrote also:
yes, the dinner was a good idea, but i don't really see how we could adapt it
into forum. do you have any ideas?

myself i was thinking to create a kind of structure where people can
join in. so
that it is not so much a presentation of our work, but more like an open
structure where the audience can take part.

////

no i haven´t yet a great idea for the dinner, but i think it would be
good to have this thing also inside of the "event".

maybe we can declare a thick borderline or a no-mans-land inside of
forum or wherever and sit inside at the table and eat together....
inside of our declaration everyone gets asyl.

second:
not easy to find this structure - and of course we should find it more
or less together.

but if cym brings the games like in sredisce with her or we make same
new, then it would be easy to include visiting persons. i don´t know.

nicole