*****SPAM***** Re: [ connected-05 ] date forum stadtpark

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Fri Feb 17 16:11:58 CET 2006

hello everyone!

it seems that most of you are not very enthousiastic about a presentation in
forum stadtpark. so let me put it clear: we don't HAVE TO do a presentation.
anton asked me about if and said that he would like to do a
presentation. but we
don't have to. so maybe everyone first write if you would like to do a
presentation at all. and if we decide we would like, then we choose the date.

and if we decide not to make another presentation, that is also okay!

greetings,

cym

Quoting nicole pruckermayr <nap at umlaeute.mur.at>:

> Zitat von cym at mur.at:
>
>> hello everyone
>>
>> i finally spoke to anton. for march it's already too late...
>> they are printing the programm this week and we cannot add anything anymore.
>> also this week where we wanted to do the presentation is already very full.
>> anton proposed that we do the presentation in the beginning of april.
>> we can pick any day we want during the first two weeks of april (1 -
>>   16 april)
>> only april 4 is already occupied.
>

> hi!
>
> for me the wishing dates are: 13.04., 14.04, 15.04.
>
> cym wrote also:
> yes, the dinner was a good idea, but i don't really see how we could adapt it
> into forum. do you have any ideas?
>
> myself i was thinking to create a kind of structure where people can
> join in. so
> that it is not so much a presentation of our work, but more like an open
> structure where the audience can take part.
>
> ////
>
> no i haven´t yet a great idea for the dinner, but i think it would be
>  good to have this thing also inside of the "event".
>
> maybe we can declare a thick borderline or a no-mans-land inside of
> forum or wherever and sit inside at the table and eat together....
> inside of our declaration everyone gets asyl.
>

> second:
> not easy to find this structure - and of course we should find it
> more  or less together.
>
> but if cym brings the games like in sredisce with her or we make same
>  new, then it would be easy to include visiting persons. i don´t know.

> nicole

This message was sent  using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.