[ connected-05 ] date forum stadtpark

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Tue Feb 14 10:54:11 CET 2006

hello everyone

i finally spoke to anton. for march it's already too late...
they are printing the programm this week and we cannot add anything anymore.
also this week where we wanted to do the presentation is already very full.
anton proposed that we do the presentation in the beginning of april.
we can pick any day we want during the first two weeks of april (1 - 16 april)
only april 4 is already occupied.

is april possible for you?
everybody, please send wishes for a date in first half of april.
please send within 2 days, so we can fix a date still this week.

cym