[ connected-05 ] fs

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Tue Feb 14 11:05:07 CET 2006

Quoting nicole pruckermayr <nap at umlaeute.mur.at>:

> hi!
> about the presentation:
> we were talking about making music - with a bit more practicing than
> in sredisce...unfortunately miha is not on board, and i think he
> would  be an important part of a music performance. i really don´t
> want to  make music when he is not taking part in the event _and_
> without  playing before. the performance should not be ridiculous.

hello,

i agree that we should not play without miha (although i would like to play
anyway). miha, do you have time in april? and yes, we should practice before
and make maybe 2 or 3 short compositions. it would be good if we play maximum
about 20 minutes.

> another thing is this dinner on the border - which was a good idea -
> i  think. maybe we can adapt this project to the presentation.
> who wants to think with me about it?

yes, the dinner was a good idea, but i don't really see how we could adapt it
into forum. do you have any ideas?

myself i was thinking to create a kind of structure where people can
join in. so
that it is not so much a presentation of our work, but more like an open
structure where the audience can take part.

cym

> greetings
> nicole

This message was sent  using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.