[ connected-05 ] empty symbol

cym cym at mur.at
Wed Jun 29 15:44:59 CEST 2005

in general i like very much the 'empty symbol'
i think that this is actually a kind of meaning that i try to put in a lot
of my work. although 'empty symbol' can be explained in many different
ways. for example i use it in my comics, that you can see at
http://cym.net/comics/

i think i like to see this 'empty symbol' as the uselessness of things. i
like very much to create stories in which, when you think about it,
nothing is happening. like just throwing stones in the water.

if the presentation of the empty symbol is done well, i think it can be
very interesting

cym