[ connected-05 ] list-members

cym cym at mur.at
Thu Jun 30 18:23:58 CEST 2005

hello all,

i would like to subscribe also the volunteers from art center to the list,
so they can follow our discussion. and maybe also take part in the
discussion. i just wanted to ask you if this is okay for you, before i
subscribe them. i would like them to take part in the connected-project,
and i think it would be good if they can follow/join our discussion.

and i will also subscribe heidi to the list. she is a land-artist from
north of salzburg and she will do some installation for connected in the
swamps north of salzburg. and maybe she can also come to sredisce after
july 18th.

se vidimo,

cym