[ connected-05 ]

nicole pruckermayr nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Thu Jul 14 14:50:48 CEST 2005

hi to all!

> cym wrote:
> vita: yes, i met the two artists in forum. they are very nice and very
> interested and they gave me their e-mail adresses, which i will send to
> you later. but hannes and nicole know them very well, so maybe also they
> can connect you with them.

to vita:
yes of course we/i can connect you to the two. but i´m not very sure, if they
are here on saturday. i´ll check out, if you want.

> i just spoke to anton on the phone and he would like it very much if we
> spend a day in graz in forum next week. tuesday would be the best for him.
> but other days are also okay. on thursday there is the filmclub in the
> evening. wednesday would be good for me.

as i wrote before, hannes and me have to go to vienna on friday, early in the
morning. so for us, the thursday-date in forum would be good (half of the way),
and maybe also a friday-date, because we know forum of course...and for us it is
more interesting to be in sredisce.

vita wrote:
> > nicole and johannes:
> > if you need pictures from artcenter and here around we have a lot of
> > them so if you give me your address i can burn them on cd and send it
> > to you if you want

that´s great! thanks a lot for having a look! but it is not necessary to send it
to us, because we can manage next week, it is okay! probablly the post-way is
longer than we have a meeting!

> > everybody:
> > have we decided about the trip to graz for the people from here and
> > from graz to here? because if we still want to do this we should start
> > making a poster and invitation for the trip.
no, i think we didn´t fix that.
yes, we should do that.

> > and another thing!
> > we might come to graz on saturday (is still not for sure but) - for
> > the concert and mauritz and me want to film something also so if
> > anybody has time we could meet and go for a coffee or whatever. i will
> > let you know as soon as i know for sure.

our phone is ++43 650-5662344, so if you are here, we can meet. if you want to
speak also to miriam and markus, the two from forum, please let me know.

> > we (julij and me) had some new ideas also - they are still being
> > developed so i will write about it tomorrow.

have a good work!
greetings to all!
nicole