[ connected-05 ]

nicole pruckermayr nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Thu Jul 21 21:53:07 CEST 2005

hi,

here is our concept for the flyer (in english).
i don´t know if the second thing i want to do, the "rope", will really take
place at the presentation. i want to do it, but it depends on how things will
be. i will give you a short text, when i've decided (but not too late...).
anyway, we will also make postcards from one melted sloveniaustria as time
permits. so if someone knows a cheap printshop please let us know.
have a good time! and see you soon.
greetings
nicole
and also hannes