[ connected-05 ]

cym cym at mur.at
Thu Jul 14 14:31:31 CEST 2005

hey, i am about to leave now, again to topolo.
i will be in topolo till monday-morning.
there is only internetconnection between 10:30 and 12:30 in the
municipality house of clodig near topolo, so i can read only mails
tomorrow-morning and monday-morning.

vita: yes, i met the two artists in forum. they are very nice and very
interested and they gave me their e-mail adresses, which i will send to
you later. but hannes and nicole know them very well, so maybe also they
can connect you with them.

my personal situation here right now is very complicated and i have a lot
of things to sort out. it is difficult to concentrate on connected at the
same time, but i try my best. it would be nice if you come to graz on
saturday, even when i am not there. it will be nice to see the video
afterwards.

i just spoke to anton on the phone and he would like it very much if we
spend a day in graz in forum next week. tuesday would be the best for him.
but other days are also okay. on thursday there is the filmclub in the
evening. wednesday would be good for me.

so much for now, please keep working on all your ideas and i will join in
again when i get things sorted out here.

cym