[ connected-05 ]

vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si
Thu Jul 14 14:18:38 CEST 2005

hello

i have three questions

nicole and johannes:
if you need pictures from artcenter and here around we have a lot of
them so if you give me your address i can burn them on cd and send it
to you if you want

everybody:
have we decided about the trip to graz for the people from here and
from graz to here? because if we still want to do this we should start
making a poster and invitation for the trip.

cym:
did you maybe meet these two artists that are working now in fs?

and another thing!
we might come to graz on saturday (is still not for sure but) - for
the concert and mauritz and me want to film something also so if
anybody has time we could meet and go for a coffee or whatever. i will
let you know as soon as i know for sure.

we (julij and me) had some new ideas also - they are still being
developed so i will write about it tomorrow.

finally sonce!!!!
vita