[ connected-05 ] some thoughts

Miha Ciglar miha.ciglar1 at guest.arnes.si
Tue Jul 5 16:42:37 CEST 2005

Hi all!

Sorry for not taking part in the discussion, but the last two weeks were
very busy with exams, etc...
I see you have a lot of different ideas what to do and I think it is about
time that we have a logistical-organizational discussion. When and what is
actually possible to realize... I would be very happy about a meeting in
real... (I actually thought we were supposed to start meeting in the
beginning of July... any plans yet? Who is coming to Bettina's party on
Sunday?

Best!

Miha