[ connected-05 ] some thoughts

Bettina Fabian Bettina.Fabian at gmx.at
Mon Jul 4 12:24:45 CEST 2005

hello people from "connected"

i go late in this discussion. i try with my english best ...hoping you will
understand me...

i will go soon to japan and thatwhy my head cannot focus so much on
connected, but now  i found  the right moment...  i leave graz on 13.th of
july and come back in octobre. but i am still part of connected  and now a
little input from me.

the most importand thing for me of the project connected is what the word is
telling. get connected. so for me one importand point get realised and for
phase one i dont  have any requirement more....we got touched= connected.
for sure i am not satisfied with having phase one...but we started a good
way of beeing connected.

in this world for me momently is it very nessesarry to get connected...cause
with wars and technical worlds we get isolated more and more and we should
make an alternative net between people who wanna go different ways...its not
easy but very interesting to find then ways to make expressions in an
artistic way....to find one way is very idealistic...especially after the
mails you wrote...
but i think this is possible....
then it will be an event...thats my feeling

i still like the idea of having meal on border, cause the simple way of
eating, sitting on a table  is so easy...and it seems its for a lot people
from differnt culture of the world not easy to sit at one table to eat.
i like the pradox....something which is easy isn't....:-)

but this would be a project involving the population ....

the last idea of cym i like very much.

i dont have any problem to integrate more people, i am open for it...

so time is running...i have to go to work

just one thing: in single projekts i would like to change earth...
so i wanna take mud from slovenia to austria and mud from austria to
slovenia to make a mud installation...but what it will be exactly i cannot
say......this is the work in progress and a thing for common autumn or
spring.

on sunday 10.th i have a party...with fleeing market, fire,... its from
morning till evening/ night. it would be great to see you there! ...maybe
pez has time too....i will arrange then some people from spektral to the
party....
food and drinks welcome....if everybody bring something, then for everybody
is enough!

best regards,
bettina