[ connected-05 ] some thoughts

cym cym at mur.at
Thu Jul 7 11:22:04 CEST 2005

hello all,

i just got back from italy. was very nice, but i was without
internet-connection for 5 days. i will read your mails tonight.
i will be in graz this weekend. on bettina's party. but i can also come
there on saturday to have a connected-meeting if you like. let me know
what your time-schedules look like. would it be possible for you to spend
a day in graz together on saturday? you can all stay in my house on the
country-side from saturday to sunday, if you like.

greetings,

cym