+comunity+ Fwd: XL experiment: call for participation in streaming events

Ales Zemene ales at hornet.mur.at
Mo Apr 27 10:35:32 CEST 2009

Hello Jogi,

thanks for invitation, the concept is indeed interesting.
We can contribute with our on-line multimedial group of live performing
musicians and experimental sound artists.
We have live sessions every Wednesday between 8pm and 10pm CET, we use
sound sharing server and clients system ninjam for exchanging audio
layers in ogg format.
XL experiment could join in with client software, and use sound from our
session under Creative Commons licence (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike :
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/ ).
More info about joining the sessions :
http://whitelabel.name/ -> ninjam help

All the best.