[Autonomie] Faust WS

Fabien Artal fabien at dioptrical.net
Thu Apr 9 19:22:29 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

Workshop: Faust For the Confined

Whether we are in Europe, America, Asia, etc. most of us are currently
stuck at home for a while. As boredom slowly becomes part of our lives (or
not haha), don't you think that this is just THE BEST time to finally .....
learn Faust (https://faust.grame.fr)?!

In this context, GRAME-CNCM is happy to offer a free online half day
workshop on Faust on Friday April 10, 2020 starting at 3pm (GMT+2). This
workshop will be structured in 2 sessions:

3:00 - 4:30pm: Faust 101 -- Intro to Faust with Yann Orlarey
5:00 - 7:00pm: Audio Plugin Design With Faust and JUCE with Romain
Michon

To sign up to this workshop, please fill up this form:
https://forms.gle/D7Ga9GYBpeYRRSKb8

The workshop will happen through Google Hangout/Meet and we'll send you a
URL with some instructions on April 9.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

We look forward to see you online!

Cheers,

The Faust Team