[Autonomie] Faust WS

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Thu Apr 9 22:26:30 CEST 2020

Thanks Fabien! I started doing the online course in Kadenze, that's more comprehensive and it's the same two guys doing it, hehe... But I'll probably take a look at the workshop too.
Anyone else of us doing this?

Best,
Mag

--
To recover isn't to betray or forget. It is to resist the definition of the wound as the whole incident. (Dionne Brand)