[Sat] [ios at interorbital.com: Re: launch date for TubeSat]

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Tue Jun 15 19:30:23 CEST 2010

Hey folks,

Hab grad eine Nachricht von IOS bekommen und die will ich Euch nicht
vorenthalten :)

Ich schick meine Antwort Cc an die Liste und bitte IOS um selbiges, so
das alle mitkriegen, was hier läuft.

LG,
j.
----- Forwarded message from ios at interorbital.com -----

From: ios at interorbital.com
To: Jogi Hofmüller <jogi at mur.at>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:45:26 -0800
Subject: Re: launch date for TubeSat
Sender: cyberplex at antelecom.net

Hello Jogi!

We are very pleased to hear that you will join us on the
first launch. What type of payload will you be sending? Will
it be a space art project? We currently have a music/space
science satellite project booked on the launch manifest. I
would definitely like to see more participation from the
arts sector, since many of our rocket team are also artists
and musicians.

Our first orbital launch is scheduled for late March of
2011. To give an exact date is impossible, due to
unpredictable weather and logistical issues, but we are
arranging all regulatory and licensing for that time frame.
Our series of test launches will begin this summer here in
the Mojave Desert.

It will take you several months to build your satellite. You
should begin work on it as soon as possible. Please let me
know when you would like to order it , and I will personally
expedite it. Thanks!

Best from the West,
Randa Milliron, CEO/CoFounder
Interorbital Systems