[sat-net] Billiger Empfänger

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Sat Dec 18 00:24:33 CET 2010

Hi Patrick, all,

This is the list dedicated to the (future) ground station network and
the people who want to participate.  Since it's international we suggest
English as lingua franca here :)

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 05:53:18PM +0100, Patrick Strasser wrote:

> Ich bin der Patrick, Telematiker, ehemaliger mur.at-Mitarbeiter, im
> Dunstkreis des realraums, Amateurfunker mit Faible für Satelliten. Ich
> versuche meine Fähigkeiten dem mursat-Projekt zunutze zu machen, weil
> ich die Idee super finde, und eh immer schon eine Satelliten mitbauen
> wollten ;-)

Patrick introduces himself as technician, radio amateur and someone who
wants to contribute to the mur.sat project.

> Hab gerade ein Empfangsteil gefunden, das interessant sein könnte:
> http://www.funcubedongle.com/?page_id=2

Interesting looking receiver.  Any information available?  We have two
experienced satellite people on the list here (greetings!) :)

Regards,
j.
--
j.hofmüller                                http://users.mur.at/thesix/