*RH-92.6* wickedly

Sammy Corbin ooij at gewinnspiel-exklusiv.de
Sun Sep 10 11:27:41 CEST 2006

Usen seems to have made one set of laws for theApaches and another for the white-eyed men. They know that it was the Apaches, withwhom they are at war, who took their herds. Now, everytime he thinks or hears Apache he sees red.
Wichita Billings was visiting in the home of MargaretCullis at the post.
It wasour chance to live comfortably and in peace with thewhite- eyed men.
In broken, badly broken, Spanish the corporal of the guardrepeated his questions.
Perhaps they would like to come andtalk with Geronimo before he goes.
Over the western rim ,of Pimos Canyon a dozen yellingApaches were charging down the steep hillside. Geronimo wishes only to lead his own life in his ownway far from any pindah-lickoyee. If you took them andkept them, that would be different. I reckon youre thinking that hell get me forthis, but he wont. Geronimo rode back to the camp of the Be-don-ko-he insilence.
But I still insist that it is gorgeous, said King,smiling.
They know that it was the Apaches, withwhom they are at war, who took their herds.
You know that Chita is leaving us in the morning?
Near by, before her hogan, asquaw was praying to the moon. Lieutenant Samuel Adams King walked on in silence at thegirls side until they reached Mrs.
We aint got no more chanctthan a snowball in Hell. Geronimo knows that Sons-ee-ah-ray, the mother of hischildren, is a good woman. He never meant that weshould live with the white-eyed men.
Go backto your camp and tell your people that.
Id love to have you, but really its not necessary.
Well just slap on our saddles and follow alongeasy like till she gets around Pimos Canyon.
Kill good Indian, yes; kill bad white-eye, no.
I have come to talk with Nan-tan-des-la-par-en, saidShoz-Dijiji in Apache. I know, but there may always be an exception to prove therule.
I cant see why you dont love him, Wichita. Wichita Billings was visiting in the home of MargaretCullis at the post. The man lowered his rifle to the accompaniment of luridprofanity.