*RH-92.6* cowardly

Anthony Dickinson aaawxo at stamp-centre.com
Sun Sep 10 00:15:05 CEST 2006

My dear man, I think well manage it, with four full days ahead ofus on this steamer!
He started to say something comforting, then held it back in panic,as if in danger. Dont you dare shoot here, youllget us all into trouble.
While the servants straggled out with hisluggage, he held her hand, patting it.
The heavy curtainswere looped back with thick cords, like ropes. There, he looks better now, doesnt he, Mary?
Yousee, Ive been flattering myself you really wanted to come back tome! The look in her eyes had been the meaning of life for him, and hewas deserting it.
Shesas lively as a cricket, he announced.
Im afraid you bored themlast evening, talking about Italian motors. He started to say something comforting, then held it back in panic,as if in danger.
He startled, he sat up and gasped, at the astonishment of hearingthe voice of Fran. Please may we fish and wadedown in the marsh and have our lunch in the grove? What a job it is to give up the superiorityof being miserable and self-sacrificing! Forrester came out onthe porch to greet them. Forrester was still a young woman, and Sweet Water was a townof which great things were expected. Hethrew his heavy black felt hat over it. Forrester came to the door and nodded graciously, oneof the pink roses in her hand. In his agitation he tightened his fingers on her wrist. As soon as you get this, wont you please telephone me here, fromNaples. Dont you dare shoot here, youllget us all into trouble.
Forrester was twenty-five years younger than her husband, andshe was his second wife.
Kurts mother finally came up from Austria. He came out of his silence with a consciousness that Edith waswatching him.
All at once the breezedied, the air grew very hot, the marsh steamed, and the birdsdisappeared. The heavy curtainswere looped back with thick cords, like ropes. He slowly raised himself to ring for the steward. The marble-toppedwash-stand was as big as a sideboard.
The sound of the coming taxicab released him from the eternity ofsitting dead in a tomb. There, he looks better now, doesnt he, Mary?
It was not till late in the evening that he had his chance. He blundered down to the drawing-room, snorting, Got to run intoNaples.
But he thought ve had better put off the marriage formaybe a couple of years till ve von her over. Forrester ranher fingers through his black hair and lightly kissed him on theforehead. He roused to hear her bubbling, in a stormy dawn:Are you awake? Forrester came out onthe porch to greet them.