*RH-92.6* Re: your station is very very good!

Reini Urban rurban at x-ray.at
Sat Feb 14 19:46:57 CET 2004

FuturSonic schrieb:
> I've been listening to your station for the past day, on the internet, and
> I have to say it's one of the top 5 stations I've ever heard. Your DJs all
> seem to have unbelievably good taste. It's also refreshing to hear
> European music, your sensibilities seem to be very different to ours.

I forward this answer mail to our list. So they have something to be
proud of.

> Would it be okay if I sent my own band's CDs to your station? I can just
> send them to the address you gave me before, yes?

Sure, thanks!

> As well, do you know any other good European radio stations that put their
> signal on the internet, any favourites of your own? I'm posting a
> listening directory at www.futursonic.com, and so far I've found

> Radio-Student in Ljubljana,

Yes, this is very good indeed.

Other favorites of mine are:
* "Radio Tres" - National Radio of Spain (the best I heard so far. They
play a lot of old fashioned dinosaur rock also, 80ties are modern now,
but almost no mainstream, only the real goodies),
* "FM4" - National Radio of Austria (somebody used to have some sort of
illegal stream somewhere... I'll have a look if he still has a
/etc/hosts.deny),
* "B92" - Free Radio of Serbia,
* "Radio Akropolis" - Czechoslovakia (friends of Ales)
* and the Campus Radio of Berkeley, San Francisco
   (I don't know the name, only got tapes from the morning show)

But I don't have any url's of them.
Your Hamilton Campus Radio is also very good, besides the weekend.

 > and Campus-Radio in St. Pölten are both good.

Thanks for the tip.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/