*RH-92.6* from los angeles it's the green and yellow tv

GREENYTV at aol.com GREENYTV at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 07:03:47 CEST 2002

Hello from L.A.,

My name is Michael Regilio and I play in The Green and Yellow TV.  We've been compared to The Who, The Flaming Lips, The Beach Boys, and Beulah.

Our first record "As Performed By", received spins on John Peels famous radio show as well as rave reviews from all over the world.

Our follow up record "Record X", is out now and I would very much like to send a copy to you.

Drop me a line if you think you might want a copy and I'll send one along to you.

If you can't wait to hear The Green and Yellow TV check us out at    thegreenandyellowtv.com

Thanks,

Michael