*RH-92.6* Music for radioplay

Romislokus gorelov at romislokus.com
Sat Dec 7 06:16:51 CET 2002

Hello.
Russian progressive rock band Romislokus are glad to offer their musical material for possible airplay. Maybe it's better to let another persons to introduce the band.

About style of Romislokus:
"Although the term 'progressive rock' helps to depict the broad musical style of the group, it does not effectively describe their distinctive sound that includes melodic alternative guitars, effect laden synthesizer tones, and artistically abstract lyrics... If you appreciate innovative and honest music with progressive rock overtones, then Romislokus' album "All Day Home" is the perfect album for you."
-from InternetEd Music Review Site(USA)-

The album contains 10 original compositions of Romislokus. Lyrics are mostly in English except 2 songs L'amour and Persici - in French and Italian.
More reviews, interviews, photos, bio, mp3s of the band you can reach at www.romislokus.com .
We invite you to visit the site and if you are interested we are ready to send you CD "All Day Home".

Music from previous albums of Romislokus got airplay on more than 50 rock radiostations and radioshows in many countries of the world.
At that period lyrics were in Russian. Now we count on success of our new offering.

Wish you Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

--
Best regards,
Evgeniy Gorelov
 mailto:gorelov at romislokus.com