**H-I-T** [Interpenetration] Geyser und Lukas Moritz Wegscheider am 7.2. bei Interpenetration im Wakuum

chmafu nocords chmafu at nocords.net
Di Feb 5 15:47:15 CET 2019

 chmafu                 nocords (http://nocords.net) newsletters
 Interpenetration
 Konzertreihe (http://interpenetration.net)
 07.02.2019

 GEYSER
 Lukas Moritz Wegscheider

 in Zusammenarbeit mit Club Wakuum

 Club Wakuum
 Griesgasse 25
 8020 Graz
 Einlass: 20:00
 Konzert: 21:00

 Aktuelle Informationen und Videos: http://interpenetration.net

 Ihr wärt alle zurecht sauer auf mich, wenn ich euch die genialität
           der testantwort eines schülers (im bild oben) mit einem
meiner             dämlichen texte versauen würde. Wir schweigen
also und geniessen die             grösse des menschlichen geistes...
 又ね
 愛

 GEYSER

 “Annabelle Playe deploys a very expressive music with a great
      dynamic playing with skill of contrasts and not hesitating to
put             the listener in a space in tension, but which is never
an             inextricable space. On the contrary, she offers us a
sound world in             constant mutation.”
François Bonnet,
Director of INA-GRM and             Presences Electroniques Festival
(Paris)
 “Annabelle Playe plays a lot with the saturation of the sound which
            inevitably involves the viewer in her performance (as if
she was             trying to push the limits of our hearing) and at
the same time there             were very hypnotic, meditative moments
(as if she sought to provoke             an experience of experience
through sound.)” Nina Jeay, Babel             production, Crak
Festival (Paris)

 http://www.annabelleplaye.com/

 Lukas Moritz Wegscheider

 With my tape loop performances i want to focus on atmosphere,
    collective mood, melancholy and the hauntological phenomenon.
 The endless repetitions, sharpen the acoustic perception and allow
         the discovery of new sound events.
 This image gets distorted and blurred until the focus is placed on
         the distortion and the blur itself.
 Influences of Minimal Music and
Ambient, combined with the
 atmosphere of the hauntology theory and lo-fi aesthetics.

 https://soundcloud.com/lukas_wegscheider

 Interpenetration                 website
(http://interpenetration.net)

 chmafu nocords auf                 youtube
(http://www.youtube.com/user/marufura)

 </a>

Available in many colors and                 styles:

Bio and Fair Trade!
 Printed at Siebdruckeria (http://www.siebdruckeria.at/)

If you want one, come to our                 shows or write an
          email (mailto:interpenetration at nocords.net).

 (http://nocords.net/)

 (http://nocords.net/shop/cd/688-2/)
(http://nocords.net/shop/cd/susanna-gartmayer-aouie/)