**H-I-T** [Interpenetration] Backspace, Oswaldovi und MoRkObOt am Donnerstag, 5.10., bei Interpenetration im Wakuum

chmafu nocords chmafu at nocords.net
Di Okt 3 10:55:05 CEST 2017

 chmafu                 nocords (http://nocords.net) newsletters
 Interpenetration
 Konzertreihe (http://interpenetration.net) 05.10.2017

 Backspace
 Oswaldovi
 MoRkObOt

 in Zusammenarbeit mit Club Wakuum

 Club Wakuum
 Griesgasse 25
 8020 Graz
 20:00

 Aktuelle Informationen und Videos: http://interpenetration.net

 Mit welcher präzision und zielgenauigkeit Interpenetration kuratiert
            ist, zeigt sich wieder einmal bei der Wakuum'schen
    saisoneröffnung...
 又ね
 愛

 Backspace

 Backspace is one of the most original groups on the european
   improvised music stage. The band was formed in 2013. Musicians
       successfully combine the acoustic sound of the accordion and
         electric violin with the possibilities of modern technology.
           Dialogue, interaction, improvisation, live sampling and the
creative             use of computer software (Ableton Live),
electronic effects, and             even everyday
objects helped to
create unique sound and unique             musical language team. In
music, the group finds inspiration for             both symphonic
music, minimalism, “Tintinnabuli” style through new
Nordic jazz, to the ambient, electro and house. “The integration of
           instruments with electronics allows us to create a sound
that would             be impossible to obtain on acoustic instruments
– it gives us a huge             range of colours, with which we can
express emotions, build the             atmosphere and space, open the
door to new and previously unknown             areas of music. We
devote ourselves to improvisation – each new             sound tells
us what will be next – we make music “here and now”, so
   that every concert could take the form of an extraordinary and
       unique music performance.
 http://www.backspaceduo.pl/

 Oswaldovi

 Oswaldovi is a Czech-Italian duo formed by Andrea Rottin and

   Kateřina Malá. Two voices, electric guitar, minimalist drums
set-up             and bass synth lines. Their sound is a blend of
psychedelic rock,             both American 1930s and Tuareg blues,
South European folklore and             spaghetti western soundtracks.
The use of voices is a research for             balance between vocal
experiment and a traditional choral singing             approach.
 Andrea Rottin – voice, guitar, tambourine
 Katerina Mala – voice, floor tom, snare, cowbells cymbals, keyboard
 http://www.oswaldovi.cz/

 MoRkObOt

 Since the dawn of the first galaxies the voice of MORKOBOT resounded
           solemn over the saturated atmospheres of the planets in
evolution.             Dominator of the magnetic strengths and
ancestral regulator of the             conscience flows, Morkobot has
returned to the Earth through his             three messengers
LIN,LAN,LON brutally subdued to his will. On our             planet
MORKOBOT manifests himself
through sonic experimentations
that humans call music. Morkobot pervades the darkened minds of
     LIN,LAN,LON conducting their notes in sadistic consequential
       deliriums. come to feed you with the supreme verb!
 http://www.morkobot.org/

 Interpenetration                 website
(http://interpenetration.net)

 chmafu nocords auf                 youtube
(http://www.youtube.com/user/marufura)

 </a>

Available in many colors and                 styles:

Bio and Fair Trade!
 Printed at Siebdruckeria (http://www.siebdruckeria.at/)

If you want one, come to our                 shows or write an
          email (mailto:interpenetration at nocords.net).

 (http://nocords.net/)

 (http://nocords.net/shop/cd/688-2/)
(http://nocords.net/shop/cd/susanna-gartmayer-aouie/)