[Herbstcamp] place to stay for Oct 5 and 6?

Kirsten Forkert kforkert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 20:46:06 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

thank you for the travel advice!

I´m in Graz now, at the Hotel ETAP. But I ran into a problem: when I
booked the hotel room online, I was only allowed to book it for 6 days
at a time (Sept 29-Oct 4). When I checked in, I asked if I could
extend the booking until Oct 7, and they said it was full, though they
said they would book me if anyone cancelled.

So if I can´t stay at Hotel ETAP on the evening of Oct 5 and 6, does
anyone know of another cheap place to stay in Graz? I am with my
partner and we are splitting a room, and unfortunately can´t afford
much more than what Hotel ETAP is charging. So if anyone has any
suggestions, I´d greatly appreciate it.

thanks so much and looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow,
Kirsten