[Herbstcamp] travel plans

Kirsten Forkert kforkert at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 17:15:46 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

my name is Kirsten--I am from Canada but recently moved to Sweden. I'm
looking forward to meeting you all at Herbstcamp!

I have a question about the last day of the camp as I am trying to
arrange my travel plans. Basically I am trying to figure out if the
activities on the last day (Oct.7) will end earlier or later in the
day--and whether I should travel on the evening of the 7th or on the
8th.

Please let me know.
thanks
Kirsten