[Herbstcamp] accomodation possibility

kathrin.kollmann at a1.net kathrin.kollmann at a1.net
Fri Sep 15 11:41:24 CEST 2006

hello!

a few of you asked for a cheap(er) place to stay during the herbstcamp.
i can't help you out  to stay in a cheap hostel or anything like that, i just can make an offer:

so, if you won't find another place to stay, and as i live in a shared flat (near the city center), with a living room, it is possible to accomodate 1 person in this living room (unfortunately it's not a seperate room, but as it is quite huge, i think it would not be that uncomfortable).
i talked it over with my flat-mates and it goes okay for them.
as a matter of course it would be for free!

so, if anyone is interested, send me an e-mail:
kathrin.kollmann at a1.net

kathrin