[Graetzwerk] bitte unterschreiben: Support the climate justice protests in Paris

Crossroads Festival - Josef Obermoser office at crossroads-festival.org
Mi Nov 18 13:59:40 CET 2015

liebe leute,

bitte unterzeichnet alle und leitet weiter!
(couriel steht für email.)
vielen dank!

hier weitere stellungnahmen/aufrufe:
http://350.org/november-13/
http://coalitionclimat21.org/en/civil-society-still-standing-together-united-and-mobilised-climate

lg!

seppi

Betreff: 	[International] Call to support citizen events on climate: To
build a world of justice, sustainability and solidarity
Datum: 	Wed, 18 Nov 2015 10:05:41 +0100
Von: 	Jon Palais <jon.palais at riseup.net>
An: 	international at coalitionclimat21.org

Hello everybody,

A new "Call to support citizen events on climate" has been launched
yesterday evening by several personnalities and militants.

You can see the english version below and online.

You can sign it too if you want:
https://alternatiba.eu/2015/11/appel-pour-le-maintien-des-mobilisations-citoyennes-pour-le-climat/

Thank you!

Jon
Alternatiba
Bizi

--

Call to support citizen events on climate

To build a world of justice, sustainability and solidarity

The people in Paris and Beirut have endured revolting massacres. We
express our sadness and our support to all the victims, and we are
determined to stand tall against the planned and random murder of innocent
civilians.

What do the terrorists want? They want to scare us and prompt us to react
blindly and brutally, taking actions that would only feed the violence
circle. ISIS hit us in the places where we live and meet each other, to
inspire fear, vengeance, violence, and draw us to hatred. They want us to
join them in their bloody game, their war logic.

We are all targeted but we are not afraid. We do not succumb to anxiety,
just as we do not accept the shock strategy which consists in taking
advantage of human, social and environmental catastrophes to trigger all
forms of regression, restrict our basic freedoms and generate withdrawal.
We want the answer to those crimes to be more justice, more solidarity,
and more determination to combat anything standing in the way towards
building our society together.

We claim our unity and desire to live together. We think it is essential
to address the deeper causes: injustice, misery, war, inequality, racism,
intolerance, human rights violations, ecological plunder, and climate
disruption.

We support the citizen events that will take place in Paris during the
COP21, such as the Climate March on November 29, the Citizen Summit for
the Climate, including a Global Village of Alternatives on December 5 and
6, and the protest on December 12. These events are as many occasions to
invert the current trend and win against fanaticism. They are the proof
that another world is coming to life. A dynamic whose constituting
strengths – emanating from citizens from all around the globe – take
action to preserve our common goods and build a fair, sustainable and
solidarity-based world. They work for what we share and what keep us
together.

Les 122 premiers signataires :

Patrick Viveret (Philosophe, magistrat honoraire a la Cour des comptes)
Vandana Shiva (Ecrivaine, scientifique, Prix Nobel alternatif)
Susan George (Ecrivaine, essayiste, Présidente du Conseil Transnational
Institute)
Kaddour Hadadi ( HK- chanteur du groupe HK et les Saltimbanks)
Mohammed Mechmache (Collectif Pas Sans Nous)
Olivier De Schutter (Ancien rapporteur spécial pour le droit à
l’alimentation du Conseil des droits de l’homme de l’ONU)
Cyril Dion (Co-fondateur Mouvement Colibris)
Geneviève Azam (porte parole d’ATTAC France)
Samuel Le Bihan (Acteur)
Txetx Etcheverry (Alternatiba)
Florent Compain (Président Amis de la Terre)
Isabelle Peloux (École du Colibri)
Bruno Lamour, ( Président du Collectif Roosevelt)
Jon Palais (ANV-COP21)
Maximes Combes (Economiste)