[Drupal] about drupal farm

Fränk Zimmer fz at mur.at
Fri Feb 15 07:50:16 CET 2013

Hi, Servus,
well in Drupal you don´t need to make changes in your settings.php to
show to the libraries.
Normally you have 4 folders: libraries, themes, modules and files

In the configuration of the modules for the libraries you´ve to give the
right library path to the module.
And sometimes the modules need some special steps to install correct. -
For this read the install files carefully.

Hope I got you right.

best,
fränk