[ connected-05 ] sunday??!!

Miha Ciglar miha.ciglar1 at guest.arnes.si
Thu Jul 21 10:16:48 CEST 2005

Hi!

So should I come to Sredisce tomorrow, or to Graz, or at all?
I got a lot of work to do besides Connected, so if there will not be at
least 5 of us, working  intensively on Connected and towards a final
presentation, I don't really see a necessity for me to come to Sredisce for
3 days? Why going to Graz? Forum stadtpark is on summer vacation and I don't
want to go sightseeing...

miha