[ connected-05 ] sunday??!!

cym cym at mur.at
Thu Jul 21 10:01:47 CEST 2005

hello all,

i was also thinking about this feuerwehr-event on sunday.
for miha: it means that on sunday all people will be at the
feuerwehr-celebration and that nobody will come to our presentation....

the best solution would be to find another day
i will be in estonia in august. i come back at august 14th.
any time after august 15th is okay for me.

for this sunday i would like to invite you all to my house here on the
countryside. we could work here on connected and make a kind of
house-opening party at the same time.

i will come to sredisce again today. i will leave here in about an hour or
so. we can talk then and plan the next days. maybe we can go to graz for a
day tomorrow or saturday.

it just started to rain very badly here now...

ciao,

cym