[ connected-05 ] texts

cym cym at mur.at
Tue Aug 9 14:02:35 CEST 2005

i'm working on it, but i am explaining at the same time 3 estonian kids,
who speak almost no english, how to make a website, so it takes some time.
can you send also your text to the list? i would like to read your
project, what you will do at the gasilski. i have the text from hannes and
nicole here. but also, i think it would be nice to write a more general
text, in which all the different projects are very shortly explained, but
where the whole context is presented more as one thing, not just as a
collection of different texts describing different projects that are just
somehow related together.

i would much better like a text that describes the general situation, how
we spent time together exploring the different environments/places and
that we will now present the works that came out of this working
situation. and then you can very shortly write one sentence to each
different project. but i don't like so much to put a text to each work,
and then each text will say basically the same thing, that is is a
connection between forum stadtpark and sredisce. for me it is still the
more important part that we are connected together and that we somehow
explain in our presentation that these works are a result of our long
talks/discussions/meetings in graz and sredisce and on the mailing-list.

more soon,

cym