[cdp] extend-freeze versus just freeze?

Archer Endrich archerhgm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:05:10 CEST 2020

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your query.  I believe the functionality of these two
versions of FREEZE is identical, but EXTEND FREEZE is the newer version,
while FREEZE is the previous version and should be deprecated.  You will
note a slight difference in the naming of the parameters, esp. 'pscat'
becomes 'pshift' and the start and end times are named more helpfully in
the newer version.

If any other CDP experts think differently, please let us know.

Cheers,
Archer  - CDP