[cdp] CDP html documentation license?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:10:51 CEST 2020

Hi list,
dear Robert,

I am wondering what license the html documentation at
http://www.ensemble-software.net/CDPDocs/html/updates.htm
is published under?

It could be a good idea to include it in the current
git repository, or otherwise host it as CDP7-doc repository next to
it at https://github.com/ComposersDesktop/

This would allow people to help fixing typos and mistakes possibly
taking off workload of the current maintainer, whom I understand to be
Robert?

Dear Robert, thanks for keeping things up to date! Given the different
versions of the downloadable documentation at
http://www.ensemble-software.net/CDPDocs/html/updates.htm
I am trying to find out if the files from Docs180828.zip are already
included in CDPDocs.zip
>From manually inspecting them they seem present but show a different
page formatting. Am I missing something? Or is CDPDocs.zip containing
everything at its latest state already?

Do I understand correctly that the .html text is the original text and
that .pdf files are usually generated from it?

Thank you very much!

Peter

PS: Robert, if you want to subscribe to this mailing list find the
subscription page here: https://lists.mur.at/mailman/listinfo/cdp