[Autonomie] some notes from yesterday and a link to find a date for the next meeting

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Wed Oct 7 16:53:08 CEST 2020

Dears,

thanks Jogi for asking Johanna! Maybe she can suggest us a date that is
good for her, and we try to come together then!

I would say it is good to start our next meeting with a short
get-together, then work and then again discuss some more things on the
project (e.g. if we can agree on some timeframe, who of us is
coordinating, starting a project website, or...)

For next meeting, I totally agree that we should meet Monday 7pm and
start doing practical work - creating sketches / tryouts that focus on
our topic in some way, working with different media / code / hardware...
Anyone who needs special tools or wants to prepare or coordinate before,
can you write this on the list?

In LIMA we would have two spots with PA plus sound equipment for
recording, soldering and electronic tools are there, some video
equipment, good internet and plenty of space :)

I will both bring my computer, bass and some stuff I want to try out.

In the pad, there are some notes as inspiration for everyone...

Kind regards,

Maggie

PS. happy to see a new face, Jogi :)