[Autonomie] some notes from yesterday and a link to find a date for the next meeting

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Wed Oct 7 16:31:49 CEST 2020

Dear Maggie, dear all,

On 9/30/20 6:40 PM, Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka wrote:
> thanks for coordinating this!

Almost a pleasure ;)

> so for the next meeting our special invited guest possibly is Johanna
> Pirker from TU Graz, yes?!

I am afraid not :(  she is very reluctant regarding evening meetings.  I
asked her if she would like to meet some of us/you another time, but she
did not reply yet.

> we said that we start the meeting with some hands-on session, before we
> continue with discussion and talks and reflection. Should we start the
> hands-on session before 19h (17-19h circa?) so it doesn't get too late?
> (i would prefer to start earlier and not have another duudle date
> search, tbh)

I think this is not such a good idea since all of the people who
participated in the poll said they could not make it earlier (also see
Jonas' mail from last week).  So let's say we meet Monday at 7pm and
decide how we will spend the evening, ok?

> Since this is the "real" start of our working process, and the process
> is as important as the results, how about thinking to implement a kind
> of rolling documentation on what and how we do? It would be really nice
> to have a kind of project blog with insights, sketches, texts,... and we
> could rotate the responsibility of creating blog posts once each session.

I totally agree :)

One more thing.  We had some people here for job interviews and there is
one person that we invited to join the project group and possibly become
the organizer.  So be prepared for a new face :)

Cheers,
--
J.Hofmüller

           Nisiti