[Autonomie] details 17.1. art's birthday performance

Fabien Artal fabien at dioptrical.net
Fri Dec 11 20:26:29 CET 2020

Hello all!!

How are you all doing? I hope well!!

Reading all those beautiful news and feeling a bit bad about my very impolite silence.

I’m at the moment completely pressed between job and university in a pretty unprecedented manner ant can’t even find time to take a sit and think.

David thought he won the fight, but Goliath came back stronger :D

So I’m really sorry for not giving any news!

Sending my support, thoughts and hugs and wishing you all the best, still hoping to meet some time, somehow, somewhere on earth or beyond!

Best!!!

Fabien