[Autonomie] details 17.1. art's birthday performance

Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka margarethe at mur.at
Fri Dec 11 12:51:16 CET 2020

dear all,

so now we have the confirmation that we can have a slot for our
performance on 17.1., the live-radio broadcast for art's birthday will
be between 19-22h.

renis asked us about length of our contribution. what do you think?
depends if we do a "piece" that has a form, or if it gets more
installative in its format.

about rehearsing / working physically together: i got the info that
there are still flights on the 4. january, which was my original travel
date. i will book a ticket so hopefully we can have more time to prepare
together!

more details to follow soon.

kind regards,

maggie