[sat] [kdwoell at gmail.com: Re: opening the first sat-exhibition on dec 3rd, 2010]

Reni Hofmueller reni at mur.at
Wed Oct 20 19:10:13 CEST 2010

jupie!
lg
reni

----- Forwarded message from kirk woellert <kdwoell at gmail.com> -----

From: kirk woellert <kdwoell at gmail.com>
To: Reni Hofmueller <reni at mur.at>
Subject: Re: opening the first sat-exhibition on dec 3rd, 2010
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:01:44 -0400

Hello Reni! Yes I so enjoyed hanging out with you guys in Graz. I think
Randa will be ecstatic to support something like this. As you may know we
are an official Google Lunar X-Prize team (GLXP) and have stock video we
have to provide as public relations for the project. So I don't think there
is a shortage of media, and its already in digital format. What time frame
are you think of?
Also if you have visited the site we have a couple of photos of real flight
hardware for testing in the suborbital regime. We are making progress. My
classes finally end in first week of November so I will be able to focus
more on the regulatory challenges here in Washington for launch approval.

Best from DC and give my regards to Jogi and the team!
Kirk

--
Kirk Woellert
Interorbital Systems