[sat] [reni at mur.at: opening the first sat-exhibition on dec 3rd, 2010]

Reni Hofmueller reni at mur.at
Wed Oct 20 18:47:40 CEST 2010

erledigt
lg
reni

----- Forwarded message from Reni Hofmueller <reni at mur.at> -----

From: Reni Hofmueller <reni at mur.at>
To: kdwoell at gmail.com
Subject: opening the first sat-exhibition on dec 3rd, 2010
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:40:43 +0200

hey, kirk!

hope, all is going well! here we are all busy with a lot of different
things, as usual, and among them try to find some time for the
satellite as well.

one of the current things we are preparing is the exhibition of the
satellite.
as it will fly away one day and not come back, we thought, it is
necesary, beautiful, poetic and political to show it and to use the
time of the exhibit (2 weeks) to debate ideas, spread the news that we
are doing this, maybe get more people into the team, and so on...

so, now, as meeting you made all so much more real, i was thinking,
how we could get this feeling of "real" also into the exhibition space
and i thought, it would be great to have a short video from the Mojave
Airport and Spaceport in Mojave.

do you think, you guys could manage to film it, just a couple of
minutes, and maybe add some commentary on what you are currently doing?

i hope this does not sound wild, or too demanding.

it is not about doing anything fancy, i dont imagine a documentary,
also the quality should not be an obstacle.

you met us, we are totally relaxed guys, so i am addressing this to
you to be the messenger - hope this is ok!

let us know, also if you think, it is not appropriate, i just thought,
as there is a photo of the new vertical static test stand, it could be
alright.

best wishes from wintery graz!
reni
----- End forwarded message -----