[IP-SFS] Re: RFC 4824 Errata

Jogi Hofmüller ip-sfs at mur.at
Wed Apr 11 20:45:05 CEST 2007

Alfred,

Thanks for submitting errata! Unfortunately there is also a BIG error in
our document (section 3.4. the sign for RTT or Y is wrong) :( We are
working on the submission to RFC Editor's errata page.

As to your 'extension' to our document's security section: I am
overwhelmed :) Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we will of
course try to include your contribution. Is it allright if we mention
you? I would also like to include your explanations and reasonging on
the website, with your consent.

Regards,
j.
--