+comunity+ open source architecture - DAY 1

Ivan Redi office at ortlos.com
Fr Nov 12 21:49:01 CET 2004

TIMETABLE, open source architecture - the workshop is every day from 10am to
10pm OPEN TO PUBLIC!!!!
in FORUM STADPARK graz.
one week - 5days exhibition / lectures / installation / workshop /
conference

time	mo 15.11.04
10am	set up of workshop
11am
12am	A.N.D.I. - introduction of the working environment
1pm
2pm	offical meeting of the actors
3pm	impuls "urban development of Nis" ivan redi sen., arch
4pm
5pm	workshop - collaboration
6pm	lecture: "architecture of the networks"
	ivan redi, andrea schröttner,
	ORTLOS architects
7pm	lecture:"productive run-time network
	collab. technology & programming methods"
	aleksandar stoijlikovic, programmer
8pm	conference / round table / discussion
	impuls: "urban development of Graz"
	grigor doytschinov, dep. urbanismus TU-Graz

the interdisciplinary team of actors are:  georg flachbart-philosoph, D /
urs hirschberg, frühwirth, stavric-department of architecture&new media,
tu-graz A / kerstin hoeger, urbanist, ETH zürich, CH / martin krusche,
net.literat, A /	spela hudnik, peter veziak - MONOCHROME,office for
film&architecture, SI / srdjan.NORMAL achitecture,USA / ivan redi & andrea
schröttner-ORTLOS architects A / michael pinter & renate oblak-reMI, artists
A  / andreas maier, su.n - spaceunit.network, A; I / SPLITTERWERK, A /
aleksandar stojiljkovic, programmer, SM /

more info: http://opensource.ortlos.at