+comunity+ Cut your debt in half! READ THIS NOW fdsjio

ppwuknbrmzby at msn.com ppwuknbrmzby at msn.com
Mi Aug 13 05:11:56 CEST 2003

Check this out, this is helpful..

Debt sucks, and so do the repayments.. feel like your getting ripped off? ..
We tear up your debt and give you and your family a fresh start ..

- Save you a lot of money by eliminating late fees
- Settle your accounts for a substantially reduced amount
- Stop creditors calling you on the phone
- Avoid bankruptcy

... and more!

Why keep dealing with the stress, and headaches?

Combine your debt into a low interest repayment and
get on with your life today!!

Come here and take a look at how we can help.

http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/432890/*http://www.slashmonthlypayments.com/index.php?N=g

dont want any more?
http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/11/*http://www.slashmonthlypayments.com/r.php