[sat] antwort auf anfrage/barcelona

Reni Hofmüller reni at mur.at
Tue Jan 18 10:47:59 CET 2011

lg
reni

----- Forwarded message from Reni Hofmüller <reni at mur.at> -----

From: Reni Hofmüller <reni at mur.at>
To: pedro at root.ps
Subject: Re: satelites
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:43:51 +0100

hey!

ok, lets see.

i can imagine that in may we here in graz already know, what the
groundstation has to consist of. so it would really make a lot of
sense to prepare a whole package of hands-on-information.

i am really good on the conceptual/political/artistic side, but i am
not the hardware-software-developer here - so the question is:

do you have the money for 2 of us? i could even see to it that we get
some local support for this.

i come and i discuss it with the team, who else is joinig.

you know, with all this time intensive working, we all have to be
smart, how we do it.

one of the guys from the team is from bolivia, but i dont know, if he
can just go on holidays when he pleases...or is this going to be in
english?

what is you aim with this worklab?
i mean, what should be the concrete outcome of these 5 days?

and as for debate and performance - sure thing :)

best
reni

* pedro at root.ps <pedro at root.ps> [2011-01-18 00:49]: